Soccer.kiekko.tkSoccer.kiekko.tk is a multiplayer soccer game. You need nothing more than a web browser with Java support to play. Each player except goalkeepers is human-controlled; one person controls just one player. The emphasis is on playability and tactics; the graphics are simple 2D allowing you to easily get a general picture of the happenings. Controlling the player is done entirely by mouse.
How to begin
Move the pointer on these instructions to see screenshots.
- Click Play on the top menu to start the game. Wait until you see the Match Selection screen.
- Click the Create new button to show the New room creation screen.
- Check the Practise room checkbox. You can choose a password for the room if you want to practise on your own.
- Click Create. You will be taken to the match startup screen. Check the Ready checkbox to start practising.
- Your player will follow the mouse pointer. Use left mouse button to kick the ball; the longer time you press before releasing, the more powerful kick.
- Use right mouse button to pass the ball to a teammate.
- Consider registering an account. This allows you to e.g. chat with other players, view your statistics, join a team or start your own to compete with other teams!